WELCOME!





In this blog I'll share ideas about music in education. "A boat full of sounds" is the name of this Blog and of my teaching resources shop as well. 

Most of my teaching experience is with children age 6-12, but many ideas can be adopted to fit the needs of other ages. 

I love bringing a variety of music genres in my lessons, classical music, traditional, jazz and many others. I also love guided or free improvisation and enjoy helping children make their own music. 

What will you find in this blog? My own or other people’s ideas about all the above areas. I’d also love to be in touch with people with the same interests and get ideas from them.

Meanwhile you can have a look at some resources I have published in TES and Teachers Pay Teachers websites. 

Hope you enjoy it! 

Chrysi Parpara


Stay tuned for more! Subscribe below to get notified when I post updates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EASY GREEK TRADITIONAL CAROLS for Christmas & New Year

THE FOUR SEASONS BINGO